A Charitable Trust "Oshwal Education Trust" was established
and formally registered on 14th January, 1986 in order to provide educational facilities
to the studetns of Jamnagar with English as a medium of instruction. One educational institution after
another came up in quick succession.
- Smt. Prabhaben Lakhamshi Haria Pre-Primary School.
- Shri Lakhamshi Govindji Haria Primary School.
- Shri Lakhamshi Govindji Haria High School.
- Shri Gosar Hansraj Gosrani Commerce (Eng.Med) & Shri Dharmshi Devraj Nagda B.B.A. College.
- Shri Jaysukhlal Vadhar Institute of Management Studies & Shri Bipin T. Vadhar College of Management (M.B.A. & M.A.M. College).
- Shri Keshavji Bharmal Sumaria M.C.A. College.
- Smt. Chandramaniben Zaverchand Meghji Gosrani B.C.A. College
- Haria Institute of Spoken English.
- Haria Global School
- Oshwal Knowledge Academy
- Shri GHG DDN Managed-ICSI Study Centr
- Shri GHG DDN Managed-PG College of Commerce
Oshwal Education Trust has been the 'Brain Child' of Shri Ramniklal K. Shah,
Managing Trustee, under whose able leadership the trust has matured into a complete
educational hub fulfilling all educational needs. His untiring zeal has been instrumental in starting
various institute one after the other, all being managed aptly by a team of dedicated Trustees.
In 1995, Shri Bipinchandra T. Vadhar, with his rich experience as an administrator
and a management expert, took over the reins of the trust as the "Director
of Higher Education".He worked zealously,to establish a college with English as a medium of instruction namely, "Shri Gosar Hansraj Gosrani Commerce
(Eng. Med.) & Shri Dharamshi Devraj Nagda B.B.A. College (1998)" He
has been highly instrumental in making Shri Jaysukhlal Vadhar Institute of Management Studies & Shri Bipin T. Vadhar
College of Management(2000-01) & Smt. Chandramaniben Zaverchand Meghji Gosrani B.C.A. College(2002-03),a reality.
Later Shri Lakhamshi Govindji Haria P.G.D.C.A College (2005-2006) and Shri Keshavji Bharmal Sumaria M.C.A. College(2008-09) were commenced.
These centres of learning are the fruitful outcome of the creation engineered by
the founders through their untiring efforts. Several generations to come will remain
indebted to the founders for this glorious vision which was translated into action.